Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Fees are in inclusive of programme materials and refreshments.
2. Payment Terms: Following completion and return of the registration form, full payment is required within 5 days from receipt of invoice. PLEASE NOTE: payment must be received prior to the conference date. A receipt will be issued on payment. Due to limited conference space, we advise early registration to avoid disappointment. A 50% cancellation fee will be charged under the terms outlined below. We reserve the right to refuse admission if payment is not received on time. Unless otherwise stated on the booking form, payment must be made in pounds sterling.
3. Cancellation/Substitution: Provided the total fee has been paid, substitutions at no extra charge up to 14 days before the event are allowed. Substitutions between 14 days and the date of the event will be allowed subject to an administration fee of equal to 10% of the total fee that is to be transferred. Otherwise all bookings carry a 50% cancellation liability immediately after a signed sales contract has been received by KINFOS EVENTS (as defined above). Any cancellations must be received in writing by mail or fax six (6) weeks before the conference is to be held in order to obtain a full credit for any future Kinfos Events conference. Thereafter, the full conference fee is payable and is non refundable. The service charge is completely non-refundable and non-creditable. Payment terms are five days and payment must be made prior to the start of the conference. Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. By signing this contract, the client agrees that in case of dispute or cancellation of this contract that `KINFOS EVENTS’ will not be able to mitigate its losses for any less than 50% of the total contract value. If, for any reason, KINFOS EVENTS decides to cancel or postpone this conference, KINFOS EVENTS is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel, or other travel costs incurred by clients. The conference fee will not be refunded, but can be credited to a future conference. Event programme content is subject to change without notice.
4. Copyright etc: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by KINFOS EVENTS in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorised duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
5. Data Protection: Client confirms that it has requested and consented to KINFOS EVENTS retaining client information on KINFOS EVENTS group companies database to be used by KINFOS EVENTS groups companies and passed to selected third parties, to assist in communicating products and services which may be of interest to the client. If the client wishes to stop receiving such information please inform KINFOS EVENTS local office or email email@example.com . For training and security purposes telephone calls maybe recorded.
6. Important note: While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised package, KINFOS EVENTS reserves the right to change event dates, sites or location or omit event features as it deems necessary without penalty and in such situations no refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made. In the event that KINFOS EVENTS permanently cancels the event for any unforeseen reason whatsoever, (including, but not limited to any force majeure occurrence) and provided that the event is not postponed to a later date nor is merged with another event, the Client shall receive a credit note for the amount that the Client has paid to such permanently cancelled event, valid for up to one year to be used at another KINFOS EVENTS. No refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made.
7. Governing law: This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in London. However KINFOS EVENTS only is entitled to waive this right and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the Client’s office is located.